Members are asked to give 6 hours to our community through these events. Events MUST be open to all members, announced at our general meetings, and listed below. Please remember that cleaning your barn, stall or yard for your animal is NOT community Service. It is part of your project. Chairs please send volunteer names and hours worked to our Secretary via our email firstname.lastname@example.org. Have an event appropriate for EDNA, let Jane know.
* July 5 at 12:00, Feed the Homeless Prado Day Center, Contact Kristin Beljean (805) 748-9871 (text only)
* July 8 2-6pm, Jacks Helping Hands, helping with the BBQ. Contact Aaron Lazanoff 0801-7058 or email email@example.com
* July 25 Helping the County 4H booth at Fair- Jane Brennan 440-0148
* July 29 7:30-9:30am Livestock Auction Runners - Jane 440-0148
* July 29 Helping at the Christine Allen Memorial Food Bank Table- Debbie Allen
* July 30 3-3:30pm Helping during the Ice Creme Social- Jane 440-0148
* September 3, 5-9pm Helping with the silent auction for CWA Burgers & Brews event at the Santa Margarita Ranch. Ages 12-18. No charge for 4H volunteers, parents need to purchase admission. Contact Stephanie Marden firstname.lastname@example.org or 441-9781 by 8/23
* October 6, 4-7pm staffing a Petting Zoo. Interested? Sign up at the general meeting or email the club at email@example.com- Jane
* October 7, 10am-4pm Creating a scarecrow for Family Supply' scarecrow contest. Creative or want to help? Sign up at the general meeting or email firstname.lastname@example.org attn Macy and Ely
* November 22 Prep the Turkey meal for Grassroots- Contact Debbie Allen/ Sign up at our November general meeting
* November 23: Turkey Trot in Pismo Beach/ 8am sign up (its free) and begins 8:30am Walk or run: Contact Debbie Allen/Sign up at our General Meeting
*December 9, Grocery Outlet shopping and Tour. Buying items for the Food Bank from proceeds of bake sale. Parents are requested to be present. Contact Kathy C at email@example.com or 550-6706
* January 7: Pancake Breakfast at the Guild Hall, SLO, 7-11AM, Set up, serve and clean up a community Pancake Breakfast. contact: Jane Brennan/ sign up at our December meeting or interested email Jane at firstname.lastname@example.org
* February 4: Pancake Breakfast at the Guild Hall, SLO, 7-12AM, Set up, serve and clean up a community Pancake Breakfast. Benefits Edna Projects. contact: Jane Brennan/ sign up at our January meeting or interested email Jane at email@example.com
*March 2, 4-8pm BBQ project will be serving drinks and snacks at the SLO Youth Baseball Opening Night. Sign up at February general meeting, Jenny Quaglino 441-4528
* March 3 9am-12pm, Central Coast Feather Fanciers, Annual Spring Pullet SaleSaturday at Templeton Feed, 405 South Main Street, Templeton. Need 4 or 5 kid volunteers to help at the sale by catching chickens and helping load them up as they are purchased. MUST have chicken-handling experience. Adult leader on site day of event - Stephanie Marden. Contact Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org for info and to sign up.
*March 16, 6-9pm: Pillow Case Pajama Party hosted by the Sewing Project, You will learn to sew a pillow hat can be donated to foster children. You may wear your PJ's and bring a snack. Must be 10 yrs old and bring an adult. Bring Thread, pins, scissors, 1 yard (36x45) of 100% cotton pre-washed material. RSVP yo Aria 2350698/ email email@example.com OR sign up at the general meetings.
*April 27, 3-7:30pm Help RACESLO stuffing swag bags for the Marathon at the Madonna Meadow Sign up at the general meeting or contact Jane Brennan 440-0148 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*May 5 10am-2pm, Woods Humane Society Chihuahua Races run by the Dog Project. Sign ups will be available at the general meeting. Contact Jane Brennan email@example.com or call 440-0148.
* May 5, 10am-12pm, Food Bank to help stock shelves. The Dairy Project runs this event. Sign up at the club meeting or contact Nancy Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org 440-3688