Members are asked to give 6 hours to our community through these events. Events MUST be open to all members, announced at our general meetings and listed below. Please remember that cleaning your barn, stall or yard for your animal is NOT community Service. It is part of your project. Chairs please send volunteer names and hours worked to our Secretary via our email email@example.com. Have an event appropriate for EDNA, let Jane know.
Community Service Opportunities 2017-18
* July 5 at 12:00, Feed the Homeless Prado Day Center, Contact Kristin Beljean (805) 748-9871 (text only)
* July 8 2-6pm, Jacks Helping Hands, helping with the BBQ. Contact Aaron Lazanoff 0801-7058 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* July 25 Helping the County 4H booth at Fair- Jane Brennan 440-0148
* July 29 7:30-9:30am Livestock Auction Runners - Jane 440-0148
* July 29 Helping at the Christine Allen Memorial Food Bank Table- Debbie Allen
* July 30 3-3:30pm Helping during the Ice Creme Social- Jane 440-0148